Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support at Cozy
As a Customer Support Specialist at Cozy, your #1 job is to help our customers succeed. You have razor sharp communication skills, know how to troubleshoot sticky situations, know the elements of great support, and are comfortable handling many support emails at once. Bonus points if you think the rental industry is old and broken, and want to be a part of the team that is reinventing how it all works.
- A love of helping people
- The unique ability to communicate with personality, empathy, speed and patience
- Experience in customer support (web-based is a plus!)
- The availability to work weekends
- Write great emails
- Help untangle confusing issues
- Help the team with QA testing as we launch new features
- Be the bridge between customers and designers/engineers
- Comfortably switch between internal language and crystal clear instructional language that our customers will easily understand
Working at Cozy
You’ll work with an amazing, tight-knit team of designers, engineers, and support staff – all of whom are highly motivated, talented, passionate and nice people who excel at what they do. Our company is lean – everyone pulls their weight and more, and nobody is afraid to jump out of their comfort zone to get something done. People genuinely care about what they’re building – it’s one of the things that makes working here so rewarding!
We offer competitive salary, excellent health benefits, a significant equity stake, a flexible vacation policy, and a forward-thinking, healthy work environment in beautiful Portland, Oregon. And oh hey, we were once named Small Company of the Year by the Portland Business Journal! Learn More about us here.
Women, transgender people, and people of color are encouraged to apply.
What to include in your application:
- In your cover letter, clearly tell us why you want to work at Cozy. Also tell us about an example of an awesome customer experience you’ve had recently. Tell us what made it great!
- Include your resume
- If you’d like to link to your LinkedIn or other personal website, go ahead.