UPDATE: THIS JOB IS FILLED.
Cozy is looking to add the fifth person to our team. Like everyone at Cozy, this person will love making our customers delighted. This person will also keep things running smoothly around the studio.
The Customer Support part (70%)
We're a well-funded fast-growing company that is currently in beta. Our customers are everything to us. You'll be responsible for providing insanely high quality customer service via email, forums, Twitter, Facebook, and maybe even on the phone. We are just now hatching our customer service channels, so you will have direct input into how we build these pieces of our company.
You should be a fantastic writer. You should have loads of customer support experience. You should enjoy making potentially complex situations simple.
The Studio Management part (30%)
In addition to providing customer support, we also need someone who can make sure the studio is always running smoothly.
If you worked here this week, you would have:
- Paid our Bicycle Coffee bill
- Researched a benefits question for an employee who just got married
- Helped an engineer with a data entry project that affects how Cozy works
- Sent several dozen thank you cards to customers
- Packed up some equipment returns to Amazon
- Researched 401k plans
- Purchased and pick up a Windows laptop for testing
- Booked flights and hotels for two employees for a photo project Portland/Seattle
- Researched a new ceiling lighting system for the studio
- Have bagels and coffee ready for our board meeting.
We realize this is a huge job, and it's also an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company that is completely changing how landlords and tenants get things done. We also realize we're asking for a lot, but you know what? We're a startup, and we ask a lot from everyone here.
We offer excellent healthcare benefits, stock options, and a forward-thinking work environment located near South Park in San Francisco. We'll offer 401K benefits as soon as you help the CEO research and implement that.
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter that clearly articulates the following:
- Why you want to work in Customer Support and Office Management
- Why you want to work at Cozy
- An example of an awesome customer experience you've recently had. Tell us what made it great.
Send your application to email@example.com with the subject line 'Customer Support & Studio Manager'